Monday, November 9, 2009

The Rap of Dave

The Rap of Dave…

Yeah yeah

Turn the lights off

Yeah yeah

Whack the beats on

Whooooo

And let’s begin.


Well it started many years ago in Koo-Wee-Rup

I was a young one, a rough one just a wee pup

Hair of gold, eyes of ice (Kill For)

Mother dearest, she thought I was nice (Still Roll)


But they never saw the truth, the light what’s right?

I was born well ready to show up the world and fight.

So much to prove so much to show (Smoke This)

That I was a smooth talking, muse loving sock using pro. (Smash That)


Langy boy, langy boy, what chu gonna do,

What chu gonna do when dave comes for you.

Im gonna smash ya gash ya thrash ya pash ya

Then im going to appeal to your logical side and con-verse


Taught by the best, confessed that one day I will take their place.

Who else was there?

Doing the rounds, stop motion, man dates they kept me sane.

Micky Jessie, Ty and me on our way to fame.


The people they stare in awe and ponder

Who in the fuck is the blonde haired wonder

He makes his own rules and makes his own lunch

Some say no one has ever lived through his punch


Slow it down now!


Whats this all aboat? Whats on your ruff?

You wanna get high, you wanna get tough!

With Ty the romantic and Jacob the physical

We’re gonna leave your whack ass faces quizzical.


I wear nike on my back.

I hear rat a tat tat as my glock go clack

What the hell was that? They ask confused

How could they ever understand the reason behind this.


Now I apologise for my last verse because it was a fake

Im whitest brightest fool that evolution could make

I’ve never held a gun before unless it could squirt

The bullies call me wigger and rub my face in the dirt.


As I write this creative piece of rap, I think.

Why would people follow how low I sink.

No morals, standards, religion or hate.

Chasing all the girlies in hope of a date.


A problem has occurred with this stupid rap

Im finding it hard to consistently rhyme

Why am I stuck in a four line verse

How can I make it into a five line curse?

Could this sentence be any worse……?


I haven’t revealed a lot about myself

For example I keep twilight on my bookshelf

I see this could indicate to some that I

Should probably be burned and left to die


And then I must talk about this girl AJ

She has to be the most beautiful girl ever I say

The way she makes me feel inside

My feelings she knows I just can’t hide


There she was at the Melbourne show

At the start when I saw her I wondered how this will go

From right at the start of the day

This amazing girl lead my thoughts astray


Change of time, pace, run fast, long, hard, stop.

Then start it back up again, for what?

Change of time, pace, run fast, long, hard, stop.

Then start it back up again, for you!


Here we are at the end of this rap

Go ahead people try not to clap

All you guys tell me to behave

But nothing stops the rap of Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment